The Saint John Regional Hospital Auxiliary is proud to be partnered with Philips Lifeline in order to provide the community with Lifeline services. We take comfort in knowing that our participants can continue to live confidently and independently in their homes with the reassurance that help is available at the push of a button.
Since our partnership began in 1998 we have acquired over 600 subscribers!Additionally, when you subscribe to the Lifeline program you help support the Saint John Regional Hospital. Since 2004 the Lifeline program has contributed in excess of $250,000 towards the $4.9M that the Auxiliary has made in contributions to the hospital.
What is Lifeline?
Lifeline is an easy-to-use medical alert service that lets you summon help any time of the day or night - even if you are unable to speak. All you have to do is press your Personal Help Button, worn on a wristband or pendant, and a Trained Personal Response Centre Associate will ensure you get help fast.
- Lifeline is Canada's #1 Medical Alarm
- Trusted by more hospitals, doctors, and professional caregivers
- Lifeline provides peace of mind and safety for thousands of Canadians
- Lifeline with the AutoAlert option is the only button that will call for help, even if you can't
The Lifeline service is ideal for anyone who:
- Lives alone or is alone a good part of the day
- Is at risk for falls
- Manages a medical condition or is recovering from surgery
- Has a caregiver who needs greater peace of mind
Getting Lifeline is Easy!
To book an in-home consultation or in-service with our Lifeline Community Representative, please call the Saint John Regional Hospital Auxiliary at 506-648-6692, or visit the Lifeline Canada Website